Counter-Strike community форумы

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
Anexias - Live Evil (2009) - Counter-Strike Source Movie, OH MY GOD! AMAZING!
KAPPA11
сообщение 24.12.2009, 20:01
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Название: Anexias - Live Evil
Автор: Ice Of Flames
Продолжительность: 00:10:32
Разрешение: 1280x800
Размер: 537 Mb
Краткое описание: от автора:
Цитата
«Nobody reads this, what are you doing? This will most likely be my last international community movie- throughout the collection of demo for livE eviL I noticed that 9 in every 10 euros involved in the CS:S movie scene cheat. My biggest problem isn't that the cheaters exist, it's that the cheaters and fakers seem to be the ones running the community now. Movies like Inc2 that feature in excess of 20 cheaters are being labeled the best movie for content which is clearly a lie.
I find myself missing the days when Infprod used to be good, when it was host to the best movies because it had the best editors and the community was a little less corrupt because everyone looked up to these positive role-models running the show. Now all the editors that made infprod good have stopped editing, and the editors featuring the fakes and cheats are the motor thats converting the community to their form of thinking/editing.
I want to get away from this crowd, and the best way I can think of distancing myself from it is to make movies of people I know. I'll be keeping to the Australian scene from now on. My work to come will involve Dynamic Duo, a movie of two professional Australian source players (Myztik & Zoltan), as well as another dual playermovie of Tegs & Boomser (two ex-cgs players) that is yet to be titled.
I hope to encourage more editors and/or entire moviemaking teams to double-check their incoming demos, and where possible eliminate/expose cheaters. I don't want to be a part of what this scene is turning into. The only team I see to be doing the right thing is Steamworks- movies like Tribute, Erasus(1&2) and PhP-WT feature 100% professional footage, I wish there were more movies like this that have such a high legitimacy rate, somehow I don't see this trend catching on though.
Onto my movie I guess. livE eviL, as the name would suggest is the sequel to nevEr Odd Or eveN. If the concept of a palindrome confuses you, don't read into the title, just accept that this is what the movie is called. I started collecting demos for this movie shortly after releasing nevEr Odd (late Jan'09), I'm happy to say that its taken me 10 months total to make this movie, although I had several side-projects additionally. In total 3 full movies were released by me inside of making livE eviL, as well as countless COTWs (total length of all the side projects exceeds 28min).
Although many will disagree with this statement, I think livE eviL is a fairly clean, basic display of editing. But at the same time it displays the necessities that should be in EVERY movie. Sync, soundtrack, colours, effects, and third persons, are all incorporated, with good taste and without overdoing it- My colours act as a colour corrector rather then an overlay, they keep the video smooth, the sync is everywhere, but the video is not speed edited to the point where gameplay factors are missed/excluded, my effects are minimal but more often then not, they are also required, e.g, heat-modeling on nuke for the smoke kill (6:45). I've always been an editor that utilizes simple things rather then learning the complex/unnecessary things, for the viewers out there that only rate movies with 3D models doing back-flips, I apologise from my heart.
This movie features a large Australian player bias but remains an international community movie with several features from American and Euro players. Without sLiDERs endless supply of demos I don't think the ratio of 'Aus:Other' would be anywhere near what it is. Thank you. I know your getting tired of reading my crap but I must say, sir I commend you for coming this far.
The soundtrack I used was inspired by several things. I have been listening to the first section in the background of Pure Pwnage (purepwnage.com) episodes for several years now and thought nothing of it, but when one of my friends sent me the .mp3 it really stood out to me as a song that had the sync perfect for a fragmovie. My only problem with it was that it lacked the highs and lows and for that reason, it opened my movie and displayed some of the more average clips for its duration (no offence to those featured). The Seether song was fairly simple, I've become a fan of most of Seethers songs and I found this one upon youtubeing through several music videos. The most controversial song in use (IMO) is probably the Crystal Method song because it has been used before. I first saw it used in a 1.6 playermovie called davishax6 (+recommend), then later, briefly, in a short gaming documentary called ESWC Reloaded. I don't picture my movie or editing style being in any way related to davis' style of editing, therefore i decided to dedicate it to a project and it really seemed to fit once I started on it.
I'd really like to give a big shout-out to all the people that sent their top demos to me for this movie, having amazing frags makes it 10x easier to edit to and in the end makes for a better watch for all the viewers, so thank you. Hope everyone enjoys livE eviL, I enjoyed making it»

Наша оценка:

Музыка в мувике:
Interstellar - Rain Snow Sleet Hail
Seether - Truth
The Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do
Miles Davis - Little Church

Скринлист:
+ Открыть Открыть текст

Ссылка:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zpVLkFfsU0
http://www.gotgames.com.au/files/download/live_evil
http://www.anexias.net/videos/Counter-Strike-Source/2009/Anexias_-_livE_eviL_by_IoF.rar

Также смотрите:
Worldwide (2009)
In Your Face (2009)
Prusha - The Sixth Sense (2009)
Just 4 The Game (2009) - Counter-Strike Source Movie
mTw.css 2008 - 2009 (2009) - Counter-Strike Source Movie

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему